PLUS 2D is a state of the art nesting software for generating optimized
layouts and reducing scrap generated by 2 Dimensional cutting processes. It finds application in
varied industries such as Glass cutting, Sheet Metal layout, Plate Cutting
Wood working, Building panel, Carpet, PCB, acrylics etc. Whether your
stock is in the form of Sheets or Coils
(rolls), once you define your cutting job, the layout software requires just one mouse
click to arrange the parts on appropriate stocks. It
requires minimum skill and effort from the operator for generating the
optimized layouts To see the sample cutting diagram Click
Link to CNC machines and
controllers : We already export the
layout drawings as DXF with information on different layers which you can
import into your cutting table link software. We also write
out the data in standard formats. To know whether your CNC controller is
supported or not Click Here!! Write to us for more information.
Optional Features: To know the optional
Add-On modules available with PLUS 2D - Sheet Metal Click
- Multiple stocks in a single job.
- Supports De-coiling (stock is in the form of coils/rolls)
- No limit on number of parts. Part rotation allowed.
- Metric and English units (mm or Inches)
- Supports non-rectangular parts through DXF import, Parametric Part
library and standard shapes.
- Part assemblies.
- Standard Material library.
- Support for machine blade length.
- Simple User Interface.
- Integrated inventory database.
- Import data from text files with CSV file wizard.
- Supports import of data using simple copy and paste from
spreadsheets and databases.
- User defined patterns for non rectangular parts that can be combined to form
nearly rectangular patterns.
- Grinding margins for parts.
Optional add-on modules in PLUS 2D metal :
- User control over cut complexity.
- Saw blade thickness or kerf support.
- Control over speed and optimization, with intuitive slider bar.
- Sophisticated algorithms consistently generates high utilization
- Automatic pairing for Non-rectangular parts.
- Automatic generation and tracking of offcuts.
- Layout confirmation.
- Cut simulation.
- Re-nest option : reject some layouts, and nest the remaining
- Summary and detailed reports with layout drawings.
- Detailed information about each layout.
- Cut sequence and cutting instructions.
- Generate custom labels, integrated with Microsoft Word
- CAD interface through DXF export.
- User customizable output. Facility to control the drawing of layouts with advanced user settings
We have developed custom links for quite a few CNC controllers. To know whether your CNC controller is
supported or not Click Here!!