Racking is an optional module that helps to generate Rack Numbers for each
part automatically and print it using Bar Coded Labels.
Concept of racking:
- When glass is cut it can be racked into a slot, to prevent from
- Racking is considered only for "Harp Racks", racks having slots.
- The racks are decided depending on the properties of the racks and the
sizes of the parts.
- The rack numbers are generated such that the part in same group come one
after the other, especially for insulated glass units, so that the pieces
are in a order for making the units.
- Rack nos. are output in the Bar Coded Labels only.
- Each part is given a unique rack no. Eg: A5_26 means Rack type (name) A -
5th rack - slot 26
Racking - in PLUS 2D Glass
See PLUS 2D Online Help for more information.
Optional Features of PLUS 2D Nesting Software
| Products | Services
| Download center | Contact us